Inter Milan will be looking to maintain their lead at the top when they face Lazio at the Stadio Olimpico Tour on Sunday.
The Nerazzurri regained the top spot after victory over Udinese last week, while Lazio are currently occupying 10th position in the Serie A table.
Inter are top favourites to win the Serie A title after their excellent start to the 2023-24 season.
Juventus briefly occupied the top spot after victory over Napoli but Simone Inzaghi’s side returned to the summit with a convincing 4-0 success over Udinese.
They dominated the San Siro encounter and found themselves three goals ahead after Hakan Calhanoglu, Federico Dimarco and Marcus Thuram struck within the space of seven minutes in the first-half.
Lautaro Martinez added another after the break as the hosts sealed an emphatic 4-0 win.
On the other hand, Lazio will be looking to close the gap on the top-six after an unconvincing start to the new campaign.
Maurizio Sarri’s men picked up three wins on the trot in October, but results haven’t been very encouraging since.
In their last five Serie A fixtures, the Eagles have won only once securing five points from a possible 15.
However, they still made it to the knockouts of the Champions League despite the 2-0 loss at Atletico Madrid on Wednesday.
The home victory against Celtic last month confirmed Lazio’s place in the last 16 of the European competition.
Lazio will not have the services of Gustav Isaksen this weekend due to an injury issue. Meanwhile, Patric and Alessio Romagnoli will be assessed ahead of Sunday’s clash and could earn some minutes off the bench.
As for Inter, Stefan de Vrij, Benjamin Pavard and Denzel Dumfries will be missing as they are all in the infirmary.
Lazio vs Inter Milan potential line-ups
Lazio: Provedel; Lazzari, Casale, Gila, Marusic; Guendouzi, Rovella, Alberto; Anderson, Immobile, Zaccagni.
Inter Milan: Sommer; Bastoni, Acerbi, Bisseck; Dimarco, Mkhitaryan, Calhanoglu, Barella, Darmian; Martinez, Thuram
How to Watch?
Lazio vs Inter Milan, as well as all other top-flight matches in Italy, can be watched via the football streams.
Lazio vs Inter Milan prediction
Inter have been excellent this campaign and are currently leading the race for the Serie A title. They will be motivated to not drop any points at Lazio, who have been enduring a poor form recently.
We are backing the Nerazzurri to register a comfortable win on Sunday.
Lazio 0-2 Inter Milan
Latest Serie A News
- Preview: Roma vs Inter Milan – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Three Serie A players stars expected to leave in 2024
- Preview: Lazio vs Inter Milan – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Italy’s fixtures in the international break
- Serie A’s 2023 Ballon d’Or Nominees
- Manchester United attempting to sign Fiorentina’s Sofyan Amrabat on loan
- Serie A 2023/24 Season Preview: Milan clubs aiming to knock Napoli off their perch
- Serie A in US: Fans await exciting pre-season fixtures
- Romelu Lukaku wants Inter Milan stay, can Chelsea get a fee for him?
- Serie A giants Juventus and AC Milan to participate in Soccer Champions Tour